ct lotto results www.laughalways.net The Lumberjack Wellness Network is composed of faculty and staff who feel passionate about removing the stigma around mental health. Through iCare Ambassadors and a network of campus offices, we re-imagine the ways in which our community works to combat mental health issues among our students.
Mental Health Emergencies
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 or the Burke?Crisis?Line?at 1.800.392.8343.
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council of Deep East Texas
The Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council of Deep East Texas provides prevention and treatment services for chemical dependency.
- Website: adacdet.org
- Phone: 936.569.1445 or 1.800.445.8562
Burke is the local mental health authority for our 12-county East Texas region. It provides inpatient and outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment and emergency mental health services.
- Website: myburke.org
- Location: 4632 NE Stallings Drive, Nacogdoches
- 24-hour crisis line:1.800.392.8343
- Mental health services: 936.634.5010 or 1.866.242.4556
- Alcohol and drug detoxification services: 936.634.5753 or 1.800.445.8562
Charles Wilson VA Outpatient Clinic Mental Health Annex
The Charles Wilson VA Outpatient Clinic Mental Health Annex provides mental health services for veterans.
- Website: va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?id=661
- Location: 1514 Ellis Ave., Lufkin
- Phone: 936.671.4300 or 1.800.209.3120
- Veterans crisis line: dial 988 (press 1)?or text 838255
Counseling Services (on campus)
SFA Counseling Services provides individual and group counseling, mental health workshops and presentations and crisis intervention. Services are provided to SFA students and are free and confidential.
- Website: sfasu.edu/counselingservices
- Location:?The Health and Wellness Hub, located in the Tucker Building, southeast corner of Raguet and East College streets?
- Phone: 936.468.2401
Human Services Counseling Clinic (on campus)
Counseling is provided by supervised graduate students who are in the graduate counseling program in the SFA Department of Human Services and Educational Leadership.
- Website: sfasu.edu/humanservices/clinics-labs/counseling-clinic
- Location: Human Services, Room 202
- Phone: 936.468.1041
Family Crisis Center of East Texas
The Family Crisis Center of East Texas provides prevention services and assistance for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Website: familycrisiscenterofeasttexas.com
- 24-hour crisis line: 1.800.828.7233
- Nacogdoches outreach office phone: 936.569.1018
- On-campus advocate phone: 936.468.SAFE (7233)
988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
The 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline, formerly National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, provides free and confidential support to people in distress.
- Website: 988lifeline.org
- Phone:?call or text 988